Wednesday, March 20, 2013

RIKSHAW DESIGN

Happy Spring!! Can I just say I am SO relieved I won't be saying "spring is right around the corner" anymore!? It's been a loooong winter and the promise of sunnier days to warm me and my little boy makes me so happy. Speaking of my little boy, I've got nothing but nursery, baby and summer on my mind lately and am on total cuteness overload with all the inspiration around the web.

A long time favorite that I can actually see happening in my life in the near future is Rikshaw Design. I have loved following owner Catherine Fitzsimmons' inspiring blog over the years and am now envisioning her adorable frocks on our son and sweet blankets wrapped around him...

I mean?! How cute are these?!? Anchors, waves, fish, and seahorses adorn these adorable baby and children's clothes, so perfect for summer days spent by the beach, don't you think? 

Mammas and Mammas-to-be can get involved in the women's line, too :)







Perfect to let the air in during the summer heat...(Brian, are you reading this today? You know that trip we have to St. John in a few weeks...?)

Take a visit to Rikshaw Design to see all the other cuteness and pick something perfect for your next baby shower or momma to be! 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the feature! love your blog and i hope Brian snags you something fun for your trip!

    ReplyDelete