Friday, December 7, 2012

LULAKATE READY TO WEAR!

Morning Y'all and Happy Friday!!! I'm so excited to announce that my favorite bridesmaid dresses of all time, LulaKate (which I often sport not being a bridesmaid) now have a ready to wear collection!!  



In LOVE with these shifts! I have one and can't wait to show you what it looks like IRL (in real life) in an upcoming outfit post! 



amazing maxi



Prices range from $168 to $248 which is a great price considering these dresses are cut from the finest cloth and are truly unique in the dress market. 

LulaKate's RTW collection is available online with free shipping and at the Charleston, South Carolina flagship boutique. 

Happy Shopping :)

2 comments:

  1. the little black and white halter top dress is simply too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent way of telling, and fastidious piece of writing
    to get information on the topic of my presentation focus, which i
    am going to deliver in school.
    Feel free to visit my website ; topografía

    ReplyDelete