Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CHIC PADDLEBOARDS!

Ummm how chic are these Kai Malie Limited Edition Paddle Boards being carried by Anthropologie right now?





I kind of can't even stand it.




Ahh they are SO cool!!! Anthro partnered up with Hawaiian fragrance line Saffron James to create these hand-crafted boards for people who like paddling and can appreciate good design. I'm obsessed and will definitely be entering Anthro's Ultimate Gift Giveaway because the $6500 price tag doesn't quite work for me right now :/

Nonetheless, Paddle On with whatever you have, and maybe learn to DIY these?!

4 comments:

  1. Entered the contest - I love paddleboards and those are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!!

    :D KC ahappyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool. I am in love with all of these designs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boards are gorgeous! I would love to use one to decorate with!

    ReplyDelete